Monday, February 12, 2007

Traveling Big Sur via Recumbent Trike, Pictures

Recently our Tarzana store manager, Neal Oren, took an awesome scenic trip of Big Sur with some friends on recumbent trikes. Here's an excerpt of their story with pictures- link to the rest is at the bottom of this post.

"Intro: Dana wants to go for a ride

"This journal is being written by two different riders. We will try to clarify which writer is writing as best we can... With that, here we go!

"My name is Neal, this is the story of our tour through Big Sur, CA. Around this time every year Dana gets the itch to go for a tour. He says business slows down a bit and he can squeeze out a few days for a cycle tour. Last year it was Death Valley, the only place we could go that wasn't too far to drive and had decent weather. This year the weather looked much better and the decision was made to take a few days and ride through Big Sur along the California coast line. All he had to do was mention it to me and I was in. I'm a sucker for a cycle tour. I don't care that much where we go, or when, I'm not even that concerned about the weather. I will figure out how to have a good time no matter what comes. There is only one provision - you have to not mind waiting for me at the top of the hill. Just take a look at the pictures and you will understand why..."



Recumbent bike picture with historic bridge



Recumbent bikes next to Big Sur Coast & Ocean

Read the rest of the recumbent bike trip and see more pictures

No comments: